Marketing consultant job at The Guinness Partnership
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services to approximately 135,000 clients across the country. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are rented at social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or partly owned by the people who live there.
Our vision is to provide great service, to provide great homes, to be a great company, and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is reinvested in new and existing homes and in improving services.
About the role
Guinness Homes has an exciting new property development pipeline and we are growing our team to handle marketing and sales.
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Consultant and want to hear from people who are passionate and experienced in creating marketing strategies to bring our new developments to life. This is a permanent position based out of our London office.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a marketing environment, particularly in the area of the sale of new residential properties. You will work on several projects to showcase our homes and come up with creative marketing strategies integrating both traditional and digital campaigns.
Now is the perfect time to join Guinness Homes and we are excited to be working with people who will bring new ideas to our marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating marketing strategies for individual programs, ensuring the overall fit with the department’s marketing and business strategy, including the completion of key pre-marketing steps in the pursuit of campaigns. of successful off-plan sales. . You will work collaboratively with sales managers and development colleagues to ensure that all programs are optimized from a marketing perspective while providing a great customer experience.
For a full list of key responsibilities, please see the attached role profile.
What we are looking for
We’re a customer-centric organization, so we know how we do things is just as important as what we do. Not only will you be an experienced marketing consultant, but you’ll also have excellent customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working in a marketing environment, particularly in the area of the sale of new residential properties
- Experience in managing multiple / complex projects at a time.
- Ability to effectively manage large budgets.
- Ability to review and interpret new developments from complex architectural drawings and make recommendations to optimize design and improve marketability.
- Experience in designing and implementing marketing strategies
- Proven track record of delivering high quality and effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Ability to take initiatives and lead projects.
- Understand market influences and trends.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of residential sales legislation.
- Demonstrate Guinness behaviors.
- Education at level A or equivalent.
- CIM (Charted Institute of Marketing) diploma or equivalent diploma.
Closing date of the ad: September 20, 2021
Date of interview:
If you would like to know more about the main responsibilities of the job and / or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please see the attached job profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all colleagues and individual applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and motherhood, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.