‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams died of fentanyl overdose at 16, mom says
Exams present 16-year-old actor Logan Williams died was the results of an overdose of fentanyl, her mom advised the New York Submit in an article revealed on Friday.
Williams died on April 2, every week earlier than his seventeenth birthday. He rose to fame enjoying a younger Barry Allen on the favored CW present “The Flash”.
Marlyse Williams advised the New York Submit that her son struggled with drug dependancy for 3 years earlier than his loss of life. When the aspiring actor was 13, Marlyse Williams discovered he was utilizing marijuana after which switched to different medicine, in response to The Submit.
Following the loss of life of her son, Marlyse Williams advised the newspaper that she wished to boost consciousness in regards to the opioid epidemic and the results of drug use on younger folks.
“His loss of life won’t be in useless,” she stated. “He’ll assist lots of people on the highway.”
Marlyse Williams advised the Submit that she final noticed Logan on March 30, when the 2 had been sharing dinner, and that her son had expressed his intention to stop utilizing medicine.
“He stated, ‘Mother, I’ll eliminate it. I can be higher. And I would like my new life to start, ”stated Marlyse Williams. “I simply know the very last thing we stated to one another was, ‘I really like you’.”
Thanks for visiting PennLive. High quality native journalism has by no means been extra essential. We’d like your assist. Not but a subscriber? Please think about assist our work.